Hemishperes was the third and final installment post-apocalyptic trilogy, which started with the popular mainstream album 2112, then continued on with A Farewell To Kings, and ended with the Hemishperes album. This album contains the second part of the epic song Cygnus X-1. The first part being in A Farewell To Kings (Book I: The Voyage) and the second, and last, part being in Hemispheres. (Book ll: Hemispheres) Another long song which happens to an instrumental, La Villa Strangiato, which is broken into 12 parts.
- Cygnus X-1 Book ll: Hemispheres (l. Prelude/ ll. Apollo Bringer of Wisdom/ lll. Dionysus Bringer of Love/ lV. Armageddon The Battle of Heart and Mind / V. Cygnus Bringer of Balance/Vl. The Sphere A Kind of Dream.)
- The Trees
- La Villa Strangiato (An Excersise in Self-indulgence)
On a Side Note....Edit
- This album did not reach U.S. platinum status until 1993, over 15 years after it's primary release.
- For a short "limited edition" chance the LP was released in red vinyl and gatefold sleve with a poster.
- This was the last of the post-apocalyptic trilogy to be recorded in the UK before the band returned back to their homes in Canada.