Roll the Bones was the band's 14th album and one of the better ones if l may add. This album was the first RUSH album to make Top 5 since the epic album, Moving Pictures. This album further adds to the band's shift from the 80s to the 90s, changing from computers and sythesizers, to a more "human" like sound. Coincidentally, there are small bursts of keyboard in the songs Dreamline and Roll the Bones, the two bestselling songs of this album.
- Roll the Bones
- Face Up
- Where's My Thing? (Part lV of "Gangster of Boats" Trilogy)
- The Big Wheel
- Ghost of a Chance
- You Bet Your Life
On a Side Note...Edit
- Atlantic Records claimed that this album reached double platinum, but the RIAA said that it was only a platinum certification.
- The album won the Juno award for "best cover design".
- Where's My Thing? was the band's third full-fledged instrumental
- This album was the first to be remastered twice, first in 1997, and then again in 2011.